Who We Are
BREATHING PASSION AND COMPASSION. Our reason for being can really be summed up in one word: Breathe. It’s what unites us. It’s what inspires us. And it’s what keeps our community of physicians, scientists, clinicians, educators, administrators, volunteers and donors so committed— whether it’s searching for cures to lung diseases, teaching kids about the dangers of tobacco, or fighting for clean air. The Lung Association is the leading organization in Canada working to promote lung health and prevent and manage lung disease. We do this by funding vital research, pushing for improved treatments, smarter policies, or supporting patients in managing their health.
The Canadian Lung Association is thankful for the support of our partners who share in our commitment to improve lung health.
National Corporate Sponsors
- Roche Canada
- Trudell Medical International
Breathing As One National Corporate Supporters
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- ProResp Inc.
We are proud to work with the following organizations in our efforts to improve lung health in Canada.
- Alpha-1 Canada
- Asthma Society of Canada
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Council for Action on Tobacco
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Canadian Thoracic Society
- David Suzuki Foundation
- Global Lung Cancer Coalition
- Health Canada
- Health Charities Coalition of Canada
- Heart and Stroke
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association of Canada
- Quality End-of-Life Care Coalition of Canada
- Take Action on Radon
Gift Funds Canada
The Canadian Lung Association
885 Meadowlands Dr., Suite 502
- For general inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For media inquiries, email: email@example.com
- For donation inquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Do
The Canadian Lung Association is the leading organization in Canada helping Canadians breathe --working to save lives, prevent and improve lung health through research, advocacy, education and support. As non-profit and volunteer-based health charity, we depend on donations from the public to support our mission to lead nationwide and international lung health initiatives, prevent lung disease, help people manage lung disease and promote lung health.